You can find an online reservation tool on our homepage. This tool allows you to easily check current availability and make a reservation. Are you still unable to do so? You can always call us (020 261 9360) or send an e-mail . During evenings, e-mails may receive a later reply.
Booking a table for dinner is not obligatory, but highly recommended; especially during weekends. If it is not possible to book a table anymore, you are very welcome to come by and check whether there have been any last minute cancellations. We do not take reservations for the bar or the terrace. Before 18:30 and after 20:30 you will have the best chance at getting a table without a reservation.
We gladly take note of any diets, allergies and intolerances. Inform us about your wishes in your reservation so we can be well prepared and contact you in case of further questions. We always make sure there are enough nut and gluten free options on our menu. We very seldom use refined sugar and the vegan kitchen is by definition lactose free.
The ground floor part of the restaurant is wheelchair accessible, but unfortunately, the basement, where our toilets are situated, is not.
Definitely. We can host groups with a maximum of 12 people on the ground floor and the basement is suitable for even larger groups or private parties. For groups of 8 or more people, we normally use a special
Definitely. Please tell us in advance, so we can find a quiet spot for your four footed friend.
Linnaeuskade is a side street of Middenweg and runs along the canal (Ringdijk) in East Amsterdam. Our restaurant is located just before the bridge after which Middenweg changes into Linnaeusstraat.The closest stop is Oostpoort, where tram no.19 and bus no.41 both stop.At Central Station, take the train to Amsterdam Muiderpoort (3 minutes). From Muiderpoort, you can walk to our restaurant (another 10 minutes), or take bus 41 in the direction of Holendrecht, get off at Oostpoort.
By car, you can reach us via highway ‘Ring-Oost’. Take exit S113 and follow direction ‘Watergraafsmeer’. Then, at the end of Middenweg, before the bridge over ‘Ringvaart’, take a right into Linnaeuskade and our restaurant will be on your right hand side, at number 3. In the shopping centre across the canal, you can find a spacious parking garage (Q-Park Oostpoort).
Our menu is organic for the most part. As a restaurant we hold the silver EKO-certificate (50%-80%). Our estimation is that 70% of our products are EKO-certified. That doesn’t mean the other 30% isn’t organic; sometimes products aren’t certified (yet). The percentage grows and eventually we’d like to go for the golden status.